Computing at Great Meols
Our curriculum is designed to ensure that all pupils:
• can understand and apply the fundamental principles and concepts of computer science;
• can analyse problems in computational terms, and have repeated practical experience of writing computer programs in order to solve such problems;
• can evaluate and apply information technology, including new or unfamiliar technologies, analytically to solve problems;
• are responsible, competent, confident and creative users of information and communication technology;
• know how to recognise inappropriate behave online and how to report it.