School Direct At Great Meols
Great Meols Primary School is part of a group of Wirral schools offering school-led post-graduate (PGCE) teacher training through the School Direct Programme. Working in partnership with Liverpool John Moores University, we offer high quality on-the-job training within our well-established network of primary schools; you will benefit from a good balance of practical and theoretical experience, support from fully trained mentors and regular opportunities to learn and develop your skills alongside other trainees.
Great Meols Primary School can offer you:
- Placement at an ‘Outstanding’ school (Ofsted 2010 & 2015).
- Placements across all Key Stages, including Foundation Stage 2 (Reception).
- Placement in a highly successful school where staff morale is high and there is a positive ethos centred on doing the best for our children.
- A high quality curriculum with exciting and interesting topics.
- Extensive grounds and high quality facilities enabling opportunities for a fully enriched curriculum to develop the ‘whole child’, including offering over 20 extra-curricular clubs.
- High quality support from school staff with a track record of developing outstanding teachers by the end of their placements, with full support and training throughout the programme from a school-based mentor.
For further information and to apply for a place on the Programme please visit www.churchdriveprimary.eschools.co.uk/schooldirect.