The partnership between school and home is vital to enable our children to achieve their full potential whilst at Great Meols Primary School.
It is important to us to collect the views about our school from the children and their parents so that we can celebrate all that we do well and look for areas to improve further.
- 21 October 2016
- Parent Survey report 201521 July 2015
- 27 February 2014
- Your views about what we do well and ways we could improve our school.3 December 2013
- Parent Interview Comments Spring 201318 March 2013
- Parent Interview Comments Autumn 20127 March 2013
- Parent Questionnaire Summer 20127 March 2013
- Parent Interview Comments Spring 20127 March 2013
- School Policies
- The children have settled very well back into the school routine; they are working hard, behaving well and thoroughly enjoying the new playground equipment....Posted on Wed 7th September 2016
- We were very lucky with the weather and had a wonderful day of sporting activities. The children took part enthusiastically in the various competitions and demonstrated excellent...Posted on Wed 25th May 2016
- As part of their science curriculum (learning about the life cycle of animals) the Year 1 children have been looking after some chick eggs and watching them hatch in their classroo...Posted on Wed 25th May 2016