- The children sounded wonderful singing outside St John's Church for the Wirral Festival of Firsts!
- The children had a great time at Sports Day!
- Great Meols welcomes some new additions to school this spring!
- Children in Year 4 and Year 6 had a fantastic time creating willow sculptures this year.
- We have been running Bike-It Breakfasts for over five years as part of our School Travel Plan to encourage healthy and sustainable travel to school.
Children, staff, parents and grandparents meet once a month at the Hoylake Lifeboat Station and then cycle back to school together, along the Prom, where staff and parents have prepared a breakfast for all participants.
- School Policies
- The children have settled very well back into the school routine; they are working hard, behaving well and thoroughly enjoying the new playground equipment....Posted on Wed 7th September 2016
- We were very lucky with the weather and had a wonderful day of sporting activities. The children took part enthusiastically in the various competitions and demonstrated excellent...Posted on Wed 25th May 2016
- As part of their science curriculum (learning about the life cycle of animals) the Year 1 children have been looking after some chick eggs and watching them hatch in their classroo...Posted on Wed 25th May 2016